UMVC3 Tourney Posters // Doom vs Wesker / Ghost Rider vs Nemesis
Here’s a couple posters I designed for Midtown Comics’ Mashfest 2 Tourney (although I’m thinking we’re only going to print Doom-Wesker to hang in-store).
The first Mashfest was pretty successful, so if you’re in NYC and play UMVC3 (on any skill level), come check it out — drinks, free play, free comics, good times!
Midtown Comics’ FREE Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom Tourney: Sunday, February 12th!
RSVP and full-details on Facebook
Also, for those who are interested in this kind of thing, here’s an interview with me on Shoryuken that goes into a bit about organizing the first Mashfest and the reasoning behind a free tourney to begin with.
Thanks for following!
I recently got a nice (for me at least) bump in new followers thanks to a couple fairly popular posts — Jo Chen Street Fighter covers (which got featured on #Gaming) and Lightning Cosplay — so I just wanted to welcome you all and say thanks a lot for following!
Please feel free to message me any questions, comments or other feedback. You can also find me on Midtown Comics’ tumblr :)
Thanks again, and Happy New Year!
Guess who got LIT UP at Boka on his bday, and had fools videotaping the ride home lol. Awesome night.
my asian side
- jon: growing up, we had some form of meat & potatoes EVERY meal
- jon: i don't think i had rice until like high school
- rea: wow
- rea: lol, really?
- jisuk: rice??
- jisuk: jon you are the worst asian in the world
- rea: LOL
- jon: i know
- jon: i was raised by white people!
- jon: VERY white people
- rea: I still had rice
- jisuk: yeah rea is white and she had rice
- jon: when i tried it at a restaraunt
- jon: i was like "hey mom, i like this rice stuff"
- jon: and she's like "oh, that's your asian side"
- jisuk: LOL